INFORMATION ON NCAA COMPLIANCE AND ELIGIBILITY
As a prospective student-athlete, you should be aware that there are many National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules and regulations that govern the institution's intercollegiate athletics program. These regulations govern the conduct of prospective student-athletes, current student-athletes, athletics representatives, coaches and administrators. The information contained on this site is provided to offer a general overview of key NCAA rules.
Important NCAA Definitions:
- Prospective Student-Athlete
- Contactable Prospective Student-Athletes and Contact Restrictions
- Academic Standards for Collegiate Eligibility
- NCAA Division III Recruiting and Social Media Reference
Are you visiting CUA for an Official Visit? Be sure to complete the
Are you considering Transferring to Catholic University?
- NCAA Division III Permission to Contact: Self-Release Form
- NCAA Division I/II Transfer Information
- NCAA Guide: Transferring 101